Saturday, February 26, 2005

This Story Sucks...

Man Claims Ex-Fiancee Stole His Sperm And Impregnated Herself

Dude says his woman secreted his secretions on the sly. Seems that, after fellating the fellow, the chick mumbled "I'll be right back" and left the room. We don't have the details of what happened behind the closed bathroom door, but I imagine it involved some spitting and a turkey baster.

And now, all hell's gonna break loose in the backseats of cars across America. It's gonna be like the medication-dispensation scene from "Girl, Interrupted" with dudes insisting we open our mouths to prove we swallowed. Can't you picture it?


"Ok. Now lift up your tongue, please." Posted by Hello

I'll tell you what - when there's no more hummers in Hummers, don't say I didn't warn you guys.

P.S. Thanks to The Boz for bringing this "juicy" story to my attention!

No comments: