Monday, February 07, 2005

This Just In: I'm Still Depressed

I have to admit, I've been surprisingly productive today. I mowed the lawn (front and back); I started working on my next law firm assignment; I filed the incorporation paperwork for my new little company; got hired by my Captain to be his first mate on a delivery next week; paid bills....I mean, that's alot of stuff! For me, anyway. And I've only just cracked open my first beer.

But it still smarts.

Jazzy just sent me an email: "I hate Tom Brady," she wrote. Yeah, me too.

So my question to all you guys is: How long does this pain last? When will I finally get over the Stupor Bowl? Is there a pill I can take?

Well, the good news is (if you want to call it that), my boys aren't hanging their heads. Coach Reid says "we'll be back." I believe him. But still...how many days 'til training camp?

At least Ben and I have ESPN 2K5 to entertain us during the offseason. Maybe we can reenact the Stupor Bowl....with a different outcome.

Ciao for now.
Signed - A Sad Sassy

No comments: