Friday, March 11, 2005

Yowza Y'inzers!

Son Sues Dad Over Steelers Season Tickets

See, I learned from Youvegottalovesports.com that a Y'inzer is a Pittsburgh native. And one thing I know about those damn Y'inzers (aside from the fact that they are all nuts) - they LOVE their frigging Steelers!! This story proves it.


"I want my two tickets!"

You know, I suppose when you've got nothing to do during the off season but dry your tears, wipe off your snot, shovel snow, and load up on Primanti Bros, you could as well sit down and draft a lawsuit against your dad. Not for nothin', but, unless sonny can prove he forked over the cash, he's gonna get the shaft on those tickets. (Shaft - get it? It's a coal mining joke...Um...Never mind).

Anyway, I say, "Go, you Y'inzer!" Because the truth is that if my dear old Granny was holding out on me, I would drop kick her ass in a heartbeat for a couple of good Eagles tickets. (I am not saying I condone violence or litigation, I'm just saying I understand....)

Signed - Sympathetic To Steelers Fans, Sassy

P.S. For those of you who don't know, our dear friend, Jazzy, is a Y'inzer....

>>>BREAKING NEWS ALERT<<<

The Eagles just sent a contract over to Plaxico Burress.....oh...please, please please! Readers: I've gotta go! There's some serious praying to the Football Gods I've gotta do. (That and some sewing....Now let's see....what would a Bill Cowher doll look like?)

(Oh - the fights Jazzy and I will have! I can't WAIT for Football season!)

No comments: