Saturday, March 19, 2005

Playdough Hacks The Blog Again

Go read this story and then get back to me.

Man Mates With Best Friend

Did I ever mention that dogs are retarded?



I'm pretty sure I did.

Ironically, and in light of their ridiculous so-called loyalty to man, I have often suggested this very act to canines I have the misfortune of meeting. Of course, taking into account the limited vocabulary of your average dog, I usually reduce my suggestion to simple terms, like: "Get lost"; or "Shut up"; or "So how much do you really enjoy copulating with a human? Sucks to be you."

In any event, we, the members of the Cat Nation, would never permit such preposterous perversion. I would like to see some fool try. Suffice it to say, they would never be able to make enough Band-Aids for the perv's pathetic private parts.

Signed - Playdough

Ed. NOTE: We at Sassy Travels would like to remind Playdough that the dogs are victims here. This is not a topic to be taken lightly, especially in this day and age of.......ah....who am I kidding? The cat is right on this one. That dude is one sick em-effer.

No comments: