Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Who Put The "I" In "IT"?

I bet you don't know what the "I" in "IT" stands for. You probably think it stands for "Information" - as in "Information Technology" - or some such Innocuous Thing.

Well, you're wrong.

The "I" in "IT" stands for "Idiots"- as in "Idiots Test" my fricking patience!


Remember the Samsonite commercial?

By the way, Dell, you make a product that can withstand anything! Thanks!

And that's all I have to say on that.

Signed,
Sassy "I Survived The IT Department And All I Got Was A Fucked Up Computer" Springer

P.S. Thanks to Bill Gates for Windows XP Restore Points. That little utility saved me from a certain ride on Old Sparky.

Ed. NOTE: The above commentary is not intended to impugn the reputation of those fine individuals in IT Departments across the country who actually know what the hell they are doing. I mean, I am sure there are one or two out there.....

1 comment:

JazzyJ said...

Seriously...when I read, "Blood oozed from under his hooded face during his execution[,]" I certainly don't think of cruel and unusual punishment. Not at all.

Someone needs to execute that judge's kid...and then we will see if he thinks it cruel and unusual.

And on a lighter note, the IT desk, where all good geeks reside, is the bane of any clear-headed person's existence.