Thursday, March 10, 2005

I Hate Brett

Brett Favre will return to Packers in 2005

Great. Just when I thought I'd seen the last of this guy. Alright, fine. I will try to be gracious but I don't wanna hear any more whining about how tough his personal life is. How much more fricking money does he need?

Dude - Spend the time with your wife, for cripe's sake! I don't care if she says she wants you to play...that's what women do when they love someone, they make sacrifices. Isn't it time you grow up?

Oh - and one other thing - make up your mind already: beard or clean shaven? That "in between" crap you sport on your mug is getting on my nerves.

Sorry, readers, but as many of you know, I hate the frigging Packers....

Ed. NOTE: I know some of my loyal readers thought this post was going to be about someone else when they read the title. Ha! Sometimes, you have to read between the lines.

No comments: