Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sassy Travels ....

[by now y'all should know the rest] ... And The Cap'n too!

Yep, we're taking off again, this time to visit our peeps up north! We'll try to keep you posted but in case we don't get around to updating the blog for the next week, here's some homework to tide you over:
How many copies of the Three EP's by the Beta Band did John Cusack say he was gonna sell? Sub-question: Which song did he play to encourage sales? [Customer: It's good. John: I know.]
(By the way, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, you have no life, so your assignment is to go get one).

Catch you on the flip side!

Signed,
Sassy-In-Transit

Tags: ; ; ;

3 comments:

AnkleBone said...

Well, hope you and your main squeeze have a great trip... I know it's FOUR ep's, but for the life of me I cannot remember the song! Guess I'll have to rent the dvd! Take care you two!

BenJoBubble said...

Answer:

1. "I Just Called To Say I Love You" - no need to elaborate. Watch the movie "High Fidelity".
2. "Isn't She Lovely" - technically released in 2000 so not part of the '80s or '90s but ... well, my hangover from '99 partying lasted right up 'til I heard this piece of shit song!
3. "My Cherie Amour" - UGH! If I was on life support and they played this song, I'd signal for a plug pull.
4. "Part Time Lover" - Holy crap. To add insult to injury, he allowed Kevin Covais to sing this mediocrity on American Idol!!!
5. "Do I Do". Yes, Stevie, you DO do DO DOO!

Answer to sub-question: See answers 1 - 5 above.

BenJoBubble said...

OHMIGOD - I believe I had TOTALLY erased that REPUGNANT CRAP from my bi-racial memory!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU, JAZZY!!!!!!!!!