Thursday, May 11, 2006

AI5 Results: Daughtry Dissed!

Holy crap! This show is getting out of control! What a traveshamockery! [It's a word. Look it up.] Next week I'm voting for the Garden Gnome just to spite McPhee. I mean, don't get me wrong - I was always a McPhee McPhan, but no more. She tanked on Tuesday and deserved to go home. And something about the smarmy look on her face when she realized Chris was going home and not her .... Yep. She's on Sassy's shit list now. [And trust us, that's not a good place to be.]

America! What the HELL are you thinking?! Oh, that's right - you people also made stars out of the likes of Britney Spears, the Backstreet Boys, and William Hung. Whatever. You get what you deserve.

Anyway, no worries, mate - Ace Young might be posing for PlayGirl, so there's that to look forward to!

Signed,
Sassy Subscribes

Tags: ; ; ;

2 comments:

d-day said...

Excellent use of the "traveshamockery." We used to have four fish named Travis, Shamockery, Burgle, and Flickle. Then Burgle ate everyone else.

Just thought I'd share that.

BenJoBubble said...

Hee hee! That pesky Burgle! I fed him the other day, by the way.