Thursday, February 23, 2006

AI5 Alert: Sassy's Shocked!

Wow. I can't believe America voted Becky O'Donohue off! I am friggin' impressed, America! I really am! She's so hot, I really didn't think anyone else noticed her awful singing. Oh, and Stevie Scott ... you had to know you were going home.

Bobbie Bennett. No shocker there. At least he got to sing to his dead Gramma. But I can't believe friggin' Bucky Covington was saved over Patrick Hall! That BLEW! Oh well....

'Til next week!

Tags: ; ; ;

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was shocked, too. I think answer is that while Becky was hot and all, there were several other women who were hot and could sing. Becky, sadly, lacked that ability. OC, here we come!

As for the men, hotness is not likely to be a distraction. What a freakshow that is.

BenJoBubble said...

Yeah. I hear Becky and her incredibly hot twin sister will be posing together in Maxim magazine soon. Ben is already in line at the newsstand ....

And, Boz, you never said a truer word than "freak show".... Some of those guys are downright scary ...[cough] elliotyamin [cough]... oh, sorry. Excuse me.

Anonymous said...

Elliot, heh heh -- When I was growing up watching Mister Rogers, it never occurred to me that someone could take Robert Troll as a fashion role model:

http://www.misterrogers.org/mister_rogers_neighborhood/cast_puppet.asp

(scroll way down)