Wednesday, November 19, 2003

What I've Learned So Far

by Sassy Student

1. Your reality is only limited by the boundaries of your imagination.

2. Unconditional love exists. The trick is to divest yourself of the inclination to compromise. Don't settle. Be ready, and it will find you.

3. Good luck is really the reward for good deeds. Kindness, compassion, and loving impulses are magnets for what others will dub "good luck".

4. There are others out there like me. I am not alone.

5. My truest compass is my instinct. It always points in the right direction.

6. Fear is learned. It can be unlearned, with the right teacher, and a willing pupil.

7. Ranger (my Beagle) really prefers Purina dog chow and will do anything for a piece of cheese. He also prefers Spiderman over Triple H, as far as chewing action figures goes.

No comments: